Friday, February 17, 2012

dream vacation

Lately I've been getting pretty sick and tired of the cold VT weather and I have a feeling that it is going to last quite a long time. So, the cure? Dreaming of {and hopefully going on} a tropical vacation.
Spring break is around the corner and all I haven't seen the sun in months, and these three outfits are perfect for a sunny getaway.
I don't care where I'm headed, as long as the sun doesn't stop shining and the drinks keep flowing I will be a happy girl.
My toes want nothing more than to get out of their slippers and boots, and slip into a pair of sandals!

What are you dreaming of on this lovely Friday?
Don't forget to check out other Friday's Fancies at {long distance loving} today!
XOXO,
ELT

7 comments:

Kate said...

I love all three looks, especially the striped dress and sandals!

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

let it be warm right now so I can wear all this cute stuff! what great looks
xx

Ashley {styleash} said...

Love that striped dress! The perfect dress for spring.

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

hey girl,
I am awarding you a "Liebster Blog Award" tomorrow on my blog. It is a blog love/sharing award, so I hope you will participate and pass it along :)
xx
Jessica

Katherine McAdoo said...

i want a cambridge satchel so bad. i love that you paired it with a summery spring outfit.

TheTinyHeart said...

I'm dreaming of a tropical vacay too! Adorable finds for a beach getaway :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

DaisyLine said...

great outfit! I want summer! :D
have a nice week!
Daisy