Friday, March 2, 2012

orange creamsicle

There's nothing better in the Summer than eating an orange creamsicle on a hot day- except for maybe wearing it on your body, too. I've mentioned before how I'm usually not much of an orange person {it's definitely a color that is lacking in my wardrobe} but the past few Springs and Summers I have been really warming up to it, even more so when you combine it with refreshing light blues and creamy whites.
This lovely color combination definitely gets me in the mood for some warmer weather! {And makes me crave a popsicle...even though it's snowing outside!}
Don't forget to check out other great Friday's Fancies today at {long distance loving}!
Happy Friday, everyone!
XOXO,
ELT

12 comments:

Malou Morgan said...

I love these outfits! Orange is one of my favourite colours and I totally agree about craving that ice cream...xxx

Stephanie said...

I love the skirt outfit!!! I would totally wear that!

Jessica @ O. Alouette said...

I agree that this is a good spring/summer color - especially with that beautiful blue!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

The third look is my fave!

stringsandbuttons said...

Love those lace shorts- so feminine. And the turquoise sandal. Great choices, and definitely can't wait to get out of this winter funk and wear outfits like these pretty soon! Have a lovely weekend x

Jayme and Mendi said...

I'll take one of everything Tory Burch in this post!! ;) Just hopped over from the Friday Fancies & am so happy to have found your blog. We're now following. We decided to participate in the tangerine fun too...we're #70 on the link-up list...we'd love for you to check us out!!

Have a great Friday!

Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Nicole Rene said...

Such cute finds! I'm especially loving those lacy shorts! They are so fabulous & I must find me some!!

Nicole Rene:: http://nicolerenedesign.blogspot.com

Tina Romero said...

I'm in love with all three outfits!!!

have a great weekend!

xoxo
Tina

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I love that you made three outfits! They are all cute :)

Cheryl E. said...

I could barely pull one outfit together and you did three! You rock! Love all of these!

Happy Friday!
xo,
Cher

Clare Christine said...

Love the outfits...especially with the turquoise accents! The last one is my favorite, although they all have such fabulous pieces. I hope you had a great week and have a good weekend.
Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com

Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

yay! orange is my favorite color. so amazing paired with baby blue
xx